TRUSTED BY PEOPLE AT COMPANIES BIG AND SMALL...
Boost Your Confidence and Career with the Ability to Deliver a Presentation or Speech in Any Setting
Speaking in public consistently ranks as one of people's greatest fears, however by attending our professional training course you CAN become an effective public speaker or presenter.
This 1-day Public Speaking training course will prepare you for delivering live presentations by teaching you skills like how to overcome nervousness, how to boost your confidence, how to read your audience, using icebreakers, how to best interact with questions or interruptions and much more.
The PD Training Public Speaking course also provides you with valuable presentation skills, including in-depth information on developing an engaging program and delivering professional presentations with confidence and flow.
This engaging and surprisingly fun training course is available now in Brisbane, Sydney, Parramatta, Melbourne, Adelaide, Canberra and Perth.
Please click on the Public Class tab below to view our Public Speaking Training course schedule by city or click the In-House Training tab to receive a free quote for courses delivered at your preferred location.
HOW PARTICIPANTS RATED THE COURSE
4.66 out of 5 from 150 responses
Download Public Speaking Training Course Outline
|Course name||Length||Outline||Next class|
|Active Listening Training Course||0.5 day course||May 15|
|Anger Management Training Course||1 day course|
|Assertiveness and Self Confidence Training Course||1 day course||May 26|
|Communication Skills Training Course||1 day course||May 15|
|Creative Problem Solving Training Course||1 day course||May 16|
|Public Speaking Training Course||1 day course||May 22|
|Stress Management Training Course||1 day course|
|Emotional Intelligence (EQ) Training Course||1 day course||May 25|
|Body Language Training Course||1 day course||Jun 26|
|Dealing With Difficult People in the Workplace||1 day course||Jun 6|
|Work-Life Balance Training Course||1 day course||Jul 11|
|Organisational Skills Training Course||1 day course||May 18|
|Goal Setting and Managing for Outcomes Training Course||1 day course||May 18|
|Influence and Persuasion at Work Training Course||0.5 day course||Jun 7|
|Developing Creativity Course||1 day course|
|ORANGES||2 day course||May 29|
How You And Your Team Will Benefit From This Training
- Analyse an audience and tailor the delivery accordingly
- Design presentations for maximum impact
- Expand on key points to ensure clarity
- Inspect the proposed venue
- Master techniques to overcome nervousness and present with confidence
- Practice techniques that ensure clear, concise and effective wording is used
- Deliver a polished, professional and credible speech
- Handle questions and comments effectively
Here Are Just Some Of The Skills You'll Learn
Public Speaking Training Course - Lesson 1
Identifying your Audience
Public Speaking Training Course - Lesson 2
Creating a Basic Outline
Public Speaking Training Course - Lesson 3
Organising the Program
Public Speaking Training Course - Lesson 4
Fleshing it Out
Public Speaking Training Course - Lesson 5
Putting it all Together
Public Speaking Training Course - Lesson 6
Public Speaking Training Course - Lesson 7
Public Speaking Training Course - Lesson 8
Delivering your Speech - Part One
Public Speaking Training Course - Lesson 9
Delivering your Speech - Part Two
Public Speaking Training Course - Lesson 10
Questions and Answers
Choose Your Preferred Delivery Option
- Small classes, average 5 people, max 16
- Expert trainer with minimum 5 years' experience
- All attendees earn a Certificate of Completion
- Lunch and refreshments provided
- Flexible payment: Invoice or Credit Card
- Achieve a tangible and measurable ROI
- 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Small, average 5 people, max 16
- Pay on Invoice or Credit Card
Select your preferred date below to book online:
In-House training is delivered anywhere in your preferred location by an expert trainer with a minimum of 5 years' experience with the topic.
- Tailored to your team at no extra cost
- Cost effective - great group pricing
- You choose the day, duration, place and time
- Flexible length - sessions as short as 1 hour
- Greatest impact in the shortest time
- Great team building opportunity
- More convenient, people don't need to go off-site
- World's leading reinforcement system
Your Learning Experience is Enhanced with Our Orgmenta App
Pre-Class Activities | Always Available Courseware | On Demand Support
The Orgmenta app was designed to maximise the benefits of attending a PD Training Course.
The app allows you to provide feedback, before the course, on what you would prefer to focus on and also provides you with an insight into your own personal learning style.
This information allows us to tailor each course to your specific needs.
After the course, the app provides you with easy access to a range of post-course support tools including bonus training content, private forums, videos and electronic courseware.