In recent times the pd training giving program has been doing some great work, some of the highlights have been:
- On November 5th pd training donated an Android Tablet to St Paul’s School in Brisbane valued at $199.00
- On October 11th, 2015, Karen Winfield, Co-Founder of pd training rode her push bike 135 kilometres and raised $531.00 for The Smith Family Foundation:
“The Smith Family is a charity to assist children who are disadvantaged, with helping them receive an education just like all the rest of us. It was a wonderful 135k ride from Geelong to Melbourne and even more rewarding knowing that I was riding for a cause that is close to my heart.
The weather was perfect and I spent a whole of 7hrs 45mins completing the distance. This included a 50mins ferry ride and some yummy breaks even with a massage. In total it took us 5hrs 24mins of actual riding which is an average of 24.4km/hr which is a fantastic result.”
- On July 7th, 2015 pd training donated $500.00 to the World Vision Foundation as part of an end-of-year client initiative.
“As part of our End of Year Promotion for each client that prepaid a certain $ amount then we would Train a Trainer as part of World Vision. I am happy to advise that we have just paid for 4 trainers to be trained.
A gift of training for a teacher today means educated and inspired children tomorrow. Education is our most powerful weapon in the fight against poverty.
Thanks to all who helped make this a reality – you have helped to change someone’s life.”
- On June 18th, 2015, Paul Findlay, Co-Founder of pd training attended the CEO Sleepout collecting and donating $960.00 to the St Vincent De Paul Charity Program.
- On June 3rd, 2014, Paul Findlay,Co-Founder of pd training attended the CEO Sleepout collecting and donating $250.00 to the St Vincent De Paul Charity Program.
- pd training is proudly providing a $4950 'learning journey' as a fund raiser in their silent auction at the RSPCA annual gala ball. We also provided $495 for an RSPCA staff member to attend a Business Writing course.
- pd training raised nearly $500 by throwing a free 'Colour your Day' sausage sizzle for the 'Argyle Place Office Park' at our admin office in Brisbane.
- pd training has donated $495 free training to the Endeavour Foundation (we will share their learning journey soon).
- The Bridge to Brisbane Fun Run - we had a small but dedicated group from the pd training admin office run for fun and in support of Legacy - well done team!
- pd training has donated $990 worth of Presentation Skills training to the Cancer Council Australia.
- pd training operations utilises a Green philosophy by implementing the following policies:
- All flights utilise offset carbon fees
- pd training has reduced physical printing by 500,000 pages in the past 12 months utilising electronic versions of our courseware where ever possible
- pd training pays extra Green fees for our electricity