FISH! can help you to build strong team that are self-sufficient and are geared towards performance.
To develop skills in FISH!, consider using FISH! Team Building Training Courses offered by pdtraining in Melbourne, Perth and other cities in Australia.
Learn the basics of The FISH! Philosophy:
• Increase commitment to your organisation’s vision, mission and values.
• Understand leadership’s essential role in living the values they want to see in others.
• Recognize how publicly proclaiming your values strengthens commitment.
Implement a FISH! Culture in Your Organisation
FISH! Culture is a step-by-step process that guides your team through essential conversations about the workplace you want to create. It helps you figure out how The FISH! Philosophy applies to your work, to put it into action and, most important, to keep the energy alive and growing.
FISH! Culture will help your team:
· Develop a shared vision of how to serve customers, internal and external.
· Clarify common values of how to treat each other.
· Recognise new opportunities to make a positive difference for others.
· Become more proactive in creating a more effective environment.
Join us for an exciting and interactive experience based on one of the most popular training programs ever; The FISH! Experience.
FISH! has inspired millions of lives and thousands of workplaces globally, and you can be next.
Here’s some of what you’ll take home with you from a FISH! Experience:
- Practical tools to bring The FISH! Philosophy to life.
- Proven strategies to increase morale, retention and revenue.
- Rekindled passion for what you do, and what your organisation can become.
- An understanding of how to begin culture change at your workplace.
Pdtraining delivers 1000’s of professional development courses each year in Brisbane, Sydney, Parramatta, Melbourne, Adelaide, Canberra and Perth, so you can be assured your training will be delivered by a qualified and experienced trainer.
All public FISH! Team Building Training courses include am/pm tea, lunch, printed courseware and a certificate of completion. Customised courses are available upon request so please contact pdtraining on 1300 121 400 to learn more.