World Leading Reinforcement System
Increase retention up to 90% with our unique reinforcement package including:
Training Booster Reinforcement System
Every participant receives a free subscription to our unique Training Booster system. Participants will receive 1 succinct and punchy email each month reinforcing a single key concept from the course - ensuring the learning continues. Training Boosters run for 10-12 months depending on the course, participants can opt-out any time.
Each participant is welcome to join in their local public class or HIVE session for free for 12 months after the original course date.
Help desk support is offered to every participant for 3 months after the course date.
Bonus Supplementary eLearning
Every participant receives 12 months access to a supplementary eLearning course that reinforces and extends the classroom training.
Quick Reference Job Aid
After completing our course each participant receives a double sided A4 Job Aid for easy reference back on-the-job.
Hours of Business Video content
Free Subscription to the pdtraining YouTube Channel of around 400 professional development videos.
Training Management Centre (TMC)
You receive access to your own Training Management Centre (TMC) in the cloud.
Features of your TMC include:
Instant pricing for tailored training nationally
- Develop a national training plan including In-House training and public classes nation wide in just a few minutes.
Manage participants online
- View all Enrolments for all courses nationally
- View all feedback for all courses nationally
- Download Certificates of completion
- Download the class sign-in sheet
- Download copies of Invoices and Quotes
- Pre-pay for Training and Save
- Create your own custom Schedule of approved courses, which we can help integrate to your training intranet site
This is your own fully featured Training Management Centre, available to you at no cost.
Extended commercial versions are available that include ROI, and enable you to manage all training from
all vendors, and your own internal training all through this market leading Training Management Centre.
Public classes will be a small relaxed group of between 4 and 12 people.
The small group helps ensure that everyone will gets a chance to ask questions and learn at their own pace.