Due to restricted interaction between cultures, it makes it hard to understand different cultures.
Communicating Across Cultures Training Course delivered by pdtraining in Sydney and other cities is an intensive course to develop the skill of communicating across cultures.
Thanks to the Internet, the world today is a smaller place where there is constant interaction between people of different cultures. For a business, training their staff, especially those who come in direct contact with people of different nationalities, is not only essential, but indispensable.
Advantages of Effective Communicating across Cultures
Those who can effectively communicate with people of different cultures leave an impression on them because most people are not adept in understanding different cultures and communicating accordingly. A trained professional can examine differences between cultures and effortlessly tweak conversation depending on the need.
Comprehensive training in learning how to communicate across cultures includes:
- Examining of different cultures, their basic characteristics and peculiarities
- Identifying methods of communicating with people from different cultures
- Describing cultural differences in business protocol
- Using methods for creating high-performing, cross-cultural teams
- Describing strategies for conducting successful multicultural negotiations
- Exploring ways for conflict resolution when in interaction with other cultures
Skill Development Techniques
Development of skills for achieving greater effectiveness when communicating across cultures must be done through proper training. Training in communicating across cultures helps to strengthen communicating skills by teaching and exhibiting:
- The secrets of communication
- Building personal credibility
- Delivering positive and negative feedback
- Improving listening skills
- Dealing with difficult people
- Handling negative situations
- Overcoming objections
It is important for an employee to know how to interact and work with people of different cultures especially in a multicultural work environment. It helps develop business relations, interpersonal relations between employees, and relationships between subordinates and their supervisors. It leads to a healthy work environment where there is better understanding and cooperation, leading to greater productivity.
An ideal training course is where not only the technique, but also understanding is initiated and developed so that learners develop the ability of adapting their skills according to different situations.
Pdtraining delivers 1000’s of professional development courses each year in Brisbane, Sydney, Parramatta, Melbourne, Adelaide, Canberra and Perth, so you can be assured your training will be delivered by a qualified and experienced trainer.
All public Communicating Across Cultures Training courses include am/pm tea, lunch, printed courseware and a certificate of completion. Customised courses are available upon request so please contact pdtraining on 1300 121 400 to learn more.