Office 365 Excel is Microsoft’s “cloud” based spreadsheet that’s available anywhere.
To gain basic skills in MS Office 365 Excel, consider using Microsoft Office 365 Excel Essentials Training Course from pdtraining in Sydney, Melbourne and other cities in Australia.
Use your browser to edit and create Excel workbooks and worksheets, simultaneously edit spreadsheets with your colleagues and securely store them online, making them available on tablets, phones, laptops and desktops.
In this Office 365 Excel Essentials training course, participants learn how to share and upload spreadsheets, open and close spreadsheets and print them.
Participants will also learn how to edit the spreadsheet in the browser, open the spreadsheet in Excel, edit the spreadsheet in the browser, format fonts and much more.
Learning Outcomes Include:
- Open and close spreadsheets
- Understand the Office 365 web interface, including the home page, the team site, and the shared documents list
- Understand the Excel 365 browser interface
- Upload a spreadsheet to the Shared Documents library
- Differentiate between worksheets, workbooks, rows, columns, and cells
- Download and reload workbooks
- Use the Find Command
- Save a Copy
- Open in Editing View
- Open the spreadsheet in the Excel desktop application for more advanced features
- Understand saving and collaborating
- Create a new file
- Enter labels and values
- Edit data
- Use the Wrap Command
- Use cut, copy, and paste
Pdtraining delivers 1000’s of professional development courses each year in Brisbane, Sydney, Parramatta, Melbourne, Adelaide, Canberra and Perth, so you can be assured your training will be delivered by a qualified and experienced trainer.
All public Microsoft Office 365 Excel Essentials Training courses include am/pm tea, lunch, printed courseware and a certificate of completion. Customised courses are available upon request so please contact pdtraining on 1300 121 400 to learn more.