Build your ability to facilitate fast and effective decision making with this 1-hour online workshop with a master trainer and collaborate with people facing similar challenges.
Review and join the next Advanced Facilitation 1-hour Online Class Leading Convergent Thinking and Decision Making on an open enrolment class or request a private online or hybrid session for your organisation.
At the conclusion of this course participants will:
- Be able to facilitate convergent thinking
- Facilitate high quality decision making
- Have learned from peers around the region
This is a practical training class with take-aways people can apply immediately.
Lesson 1: Convergent Thinking
- Affinity Diagram
- Pre-Defined Criteria
- Straw Votes
- Gap Analysis
- Paradigm Shifting
- Paradigm Shifting Techniques
- Critical Reasoning
Lesson 2: Arriving at a Decision
- Decision Rules
- Decision Rules and High Stakes Decisions
- Scales of Agreement
Lesson 3: International Collaboration, up to 20-minutes Facilitator-led Collaboration
- Enrolments open from Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong
- Participants benefit from sharing and collaboration from people with similar challenges from across the region
- Share, discuss and learn from like-minded people
Contact PD Training on 1300 121 400 or email [email protected] to learn more or to book your seat today!