We’re facing new challenges every hour, so facilitate good quality discussion to do strategic planning (for example) is urgently needed right now. Develop your skills in this 1-hour online workshop.
Build your ability to facilitate group discussions for specific needs and processes with this 1-hour online workshop with a master trainer and collaborate with people facing similar challenges.
Review and join the next Advanced Facilitation 1-Hour Online Class Managing People and Facilitating Specific Processes on an open enrolment class or request a private online or hybrid session for your organisation.
At the conclusion of this course participants will:
- Be able to implement people management strategies when facilitating group discussion
- Know how to facilitate specific types of sessions such as Strategic Planning, Process Improvement and Force Field Analysis
- Learn from peers around the region
This is a practical training class with take-aways people can apply immediately.
Lesson 1: Convergent Thinking
- Affinity Diagram
- Pre-Defined Criteria
- Straw Votes
- Gap Analysis
- Paradigm Shifting
- Paradigm Shifting Techniques
- Critical Reasoning
Lesson 2: Arriving at a Decision
- Decision Rules
- Decision Rules and High Stakes Decisions
- Scales of Agreement
Lesson 3: International Collaboration, up to 20-minutes Facilitator-led Collaboration
- Enrolments open from Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong
- Participants benefit from sharing and collaboration from people with similar challenges from across the region
- Share, discuss and learn from like-minded people
- Wrap up and close
Contact PD Training on 1300 121 400 or email [email protected] to learn more or to book your seat today!