Having the right people doing the right things is imperative for virtual teams to be successful. Attend this 1-hour workshop-style course to learn how.
Learn from experienced instructors the most important things to consider when building a virtual team in the Managing Virtual Teams Training 1-Hour Online Setting Up Your Team course.
After completing this course, participants will have learned to:
- Purposefully Establish a Great Virtual Team
- Understand Virtual Group Dynamics
- How to Set Rules of Engagement for a Virtual Team
Lesson 1: Setting Up Your Virtual Team (I)
- Choose Self-Motivated People with Initiative
- Face to Face Meetings at First (Kick-off Meeting)
- Diversity Will Add Value
- Experienced with Technology
- Case Study
Lesson 2: Setting Up Your Virtual Team (II)
- Personality Can Count as Much as Skills
- Rules of Engagement
- Icebreakers and Introductions
- Case Study
Lesson 3: International Collaboration, up to 20 minutes Facilitator led collaboration
- With enrolments open from Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong
- Participants benefit from sharing and collaboration from people with similar challenges from across the region
- Share, discuss and learn from like-minded people
- Wrap up and close
Contact PD Training on 1300 121 400 or email [email protected] to learn more or to book your seat today!