How to Be Successful Managing Virtual Teams During Challenging Times.
Managing a virtual team is different from managing a team that is physically present and requires a different set of skills for success. Attend this 1-hour workshop to learn how.
To set your leaders up for successfully managing virtual teams get insight from experienced instructors with the Managing Virtual Teams Training 1-Hour Online Class – Succeeding with Virtual Teams course.
After completing this course, participants will have learned:
- Lead and Manage a Successful Virtual Team
- Manage Virtual Teams for High Performance
- Plan for Exiting Virtual Team Members
Lesson 1: How to Succeed With a Virtual Team
- Set Clear Goals
- Create Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Build a Team Culture
- Provide Timely Feedback
- Case Study
Lesson 2: Dealing With Poor Team Players
- Manage Their Results, Not Their Activities
- Be Proactive, Not Reactive
- Check In Often
- Remove Them
- Case Study
Lesson 3: International Collaboration, up to 20 minutes Facilitator led collaboration
- With enrolments open from Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong
- Participants benefit from sharing and collaboration from people with similar challenges from across the region
- Share, discuss and learn from like-minded people
- Wrap up and close
Contact PD Training on 1300 121 400 or email [email protected] to learn more or to book your seat today!