When things are changing hourly, being able to communicate with your team clearly and Succinctly is an essential skill for leaders. Attend this 1-hour online live workshop to learn how.
This short, targeted workshop-style live, online class helps new supervisors get clear on what it means to lead a team, and how to transition from Team Member to Team Leader.
By focusing on the first two key steps to being a great team leader – understanding your role, and communicating with your team you can set yourself up for success with a solid foundation by attending the Supervisor Skills – “The New Team Leader” Your Role and Communicating with Your Team 1-Hour Online Workshop.
After completing this course, participants will have learned:
- Be able to clearly articulate what it means to be a great team leader
- Understand team dynamics and how to craft communication to get the best engagement and best outcomes
- Be clearer and more confident with tools and awareness in their leadership role
- Have shared and learnt from peers in the region
Lesson 1: You as the Supervisor
- Competencies of a Winning Supervisor
- What to Do If You’ve Been Promoted from within the Team
Lesson 2: Communicating to Your Team
- REACH Review – Communication Evolution Tool
- Adjusting Your Style for a Better Approach
Lesson 3: International Collaboration, up to 20 minutes Facilitator led collaboration
- Enrolments open from Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong
- Participants benefit from sharing and collaboration from people with similar challenges from across the region
- Share, discuss and learn from like-minded people
- Wrap up and close
Contact PD Training on 1300 121 400 or email [email protected] to learn more or to book your seat today!