Gain important skills to provide brilliant training to trainees.
To become an excellent corporate trainer, consider participating in Train the Trainer Training Course with pdtraining in Canberra, Perth, Parramatta and other cities in Australia.
You will learn from professional trainers all the tips and tricks which will help you create a positive learning environment and you’ll also learn the best methods for transferring knowledge to adult learners.
Some of the key areas covered in the course include:
- How to design a training course targeted for adult learners
- How to Plan the delivery of a course by ensuring that all the key elements of effective training are present
- Learn how to communicate your message effectively
- Develop techniques to overcome learning barriers
- Prepare and deliver a mock training session
- Learn to develop assessments to validate the learning
- Learn techniques for providing encouragement and coaching during the training process
- Creating post-course evaluation forms
- Evaluating peers and also how to receive feedback from them during class
You’ll also Be provided, upon request, a filmed DVD of each participants in-class presentation.
This highly effective and engaging Train the Trainer Training Course is designed for organisations that need in-house corporate trainers who can hit the ground running.
Pdtraining delivers 1000’s of professional development courses each year in Brisbane, Sydney, Parramatta, Melbourne, Adelaide, Canberra and Perth, so you can be assured your training will be delivered by a qualified and experienced trainer.
All public Train the Trainer Training courses include am/pm tea, lunch, printed courseware and a certificate of completion. Customised courses are available upon request so please contact pdtraining on 1300 121 400 to learn more.